I set 2 pieces of chocolate candy down next to my Coke on the end table by where my husband was sitting while I put our Redbox movie in. I saw Casey come over and lay down. He was chomping on something, but I didn’t put 2 plus 2 together. I just assumed he was still working on his C.E.T. HEXtra dental chew.
Well, you know what happens when you assume something. I went into OMG panic mode. I grabbed my phone to Google what would happen if dogs ate chocolate. The chocolate was 2 pieces of a 12-piece TOBLERONE Crunchy Salted Almond (Swiss Milk Chocolate w/Salted Caramelized Almonds and Honey and Almond Nougat) candy bar. So, I did the math: 3.52 oz ÷ 12 = 2.583 × 2 = 0.586 oz.
Luckily, Casey was fine. He did not get sick or show any of the symptoms in this article by Doctors Foster and Smith.