I learned a hard lesson last nite. I had microwaved a Marie Callender’s Chicken Pot Pie for my husband two nights ago. He had some leftovers, so I mixed just a small amount in with Tessie’s dry food for breakfast the next morning. Later that nite after dinner and a short walk, she threw up. We thought it was just because our weather is in the 90’s and humid until she hurled a second time while she was sitting in his lap. When he saw the pieces of carrots, he realized it was the leftover pot pie. As it turns out, this same pot pie also made him sick while I was sleeping and oblivious to it all.
So, there are some foods that should not be microwaved; but more importantly, they are too rich for your pets to eat!